Business Systems Analyst - Accounting
Our Team is helping customers across the United States to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is an implementation project management role for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries. You will be trained to become a subject matter expert across Odoo’s diverse apps (there’s over 50!).
Systems Services has a current need to hire a Business Systems Analyst who has relevant accounting experience to lead and consult with our customers to implement quality accounting practices in Odoo.
- Manage client relationships while implementing Odoo SaaS solutions
- Analyze all aspects of clients' business operations to map their processes to Odoo's solutions. Focus on Accounting.
- Quantify the resources required for a task/project related to an Enterprise Resource Platform implementation
- Collaborate with SSI's developers to execute clients' business requirements
- Collaborate with the clients' implementation managers on User Acceptance Testing and End User Training.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting, Management, or a related field
- Passion for learning business processes (sales, accounting, supply chain, inventory management, manufacturing)
- Able to work in a rapidly evolving field
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Relational Database literacy (Odoo experience not required)
Nice to have
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or Engineering Management or a related field
- Experience with ERP systems
- Available immediately
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, IRA Matching
- Great team of smart people
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Personal relationships with the businesses we support.
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$100,000. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location.